The Wild Dunes & Isle of Palms Marinas Are Located On The Isle
Of Palms, Just Minutes From The Town Of Mount Pleasant, SC.
The Charleston Harbor Marina843-284-7062 (Marina Manager)
Charleston Harbor Marina is the largest marina in the state of South Carolina with 459 slips. 17,000 lineal feet of floating dock space is situated directly in Charleston Harbor with breathtaking views of Fort Sumter and the historic skyline of Charleston.
This premier facility is able to accommodate a large range of boats. Large or small, wind propelled or power driven, Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina is home port to the finest Yachtsmen in the Carolinas.
- The fixed pier Boat Lifts can accommodate smaller boats, up to 9,500 pounds. Floating docks, with full length finger piers, can accommodate vessels from 33 feet to 66 feet. Their T-Heads, vessels to 100 feet and our Breakwaters, vessels to 200 feet.
- They have a fleet of Off-Shore Charter Yachts which tie up at Charter Breakwater.
- Their larger yachts (up to 66 feet in slip & up to 100 feet at T-Head) find a home at Marlin or Sailfish Dock.
- King Fish Dock is popular for all vessels, as the Fuel Dock is located on this Dock situated in the mid-point of the marina.
- Tall Ships and Regatta Dock are popular with our sailing vessels.
- Dockside services include Dockside Power – 110/220V & 30/50/100 AMP & Potable Water
- Charleston Harbor Resort & Marina, A Home Port Worthy of the Finest Yachtsmen.
High Definition Of The Charleston Harbor Marina Below
Slide Show & Video Of Toler’s Cove Marina Below
Marsh Harbor & Toler’s Cove Marina Below
Belle Hall Plantation Above
Some Featured Mt. Pleasant Communities
| Hamlin Plantation
|| The Old Village
||Charleston Real Estate Web Site|
Single Family Homes For Sale In Mt. Pleasant By Price
|$200,000 to $400,000||$400,000 to $600,000||$600,000 to $800,000|
|$800,000 to One Million||One to Two Million||Over Two Million|
Agent Owned Realty 824 Johnnie Dodds Blvd. Mount Pleasant, C 29464
Office Direct: 843-725-5009 Fax: 843-725-6545